Our office will be reopening on Monday May 4, 2020 , following guidance from Governor DeWine, CDC and the American Academy of Otolaryngology. Our office has implemented many new protocols to make your visit safe for you and our staff:
- All patients will be screened prior to arrival with a risk questionnaire and we will reschedule appointments as necessary
- All patients are required to wear face coverings/masks upon entering and all CDC guidelines followed
- Social distancing is required in the office
- Check in and check out areas have full sneeze guards in place
- Additional disinfection protocols will be implemented along with HEPA filters in each exam room
We are confident that our office will be a safe place for patients and staff, and we look forward to seeing you soon! Stay healthy and keep your nose clean!
Boris Karanfilov, M.D.