Our office will be reopening on Monday May 4, 2020 , following guidance from Governor DeWine, CDC and the American Academy of Otolaryngology. Our office has implemented many new protocols to make your visit safe for you and our staff:
- All patients will be screened prior to arrival with a risk questionnaire and we will reschedule appointments as necessary
- All patients are required to wear face coverings/masks upon entering
- Family members are asked to remain in their car unless patient is a minor
- Social distancing is required with only 1 patient per each waiting room side
- Check in and check out areas have full sneeze guards in place and checkout will be contactless
- The physicians will be rooming patients and wearing masks in addition to standard hand hygiene with germicidal soaps and hand sanitizer
- HEPA filters will be in each exam room and waiting room
- Additional disinfection protocols will be implemented
We are confident that our office will be a safe place for patients and staff, and we look forward to seeing you soon! Stay healthy and keep your nose clean!
Boris Karanfilov, M.D.